Kerrick is happy to announce that loyalty from customers like you has fueled our continued growth, making a move to a larger and more modern facility necessary for our Queensland Branch. We will be moving premises in the first week of June 2016 and our doors at the new location will be open on 1 June 2016.
Steve, Paul and the team will be extremely busy getting things in order for the big move and as a result we will not be accepting any Service Work from the 18th of May to 1st of June, in addition all completed service jobs must be picked up from Kerrick by the 18th of May at the latest. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause over this short period. We understand service work will still be required by customers over this period, consequently service jobs will be done on site from the 18th to 1st of June and our call out fee will be waived.
The same friendly, high quality service that you’re used to will continue at our new address: 30 Palmer Place, Murarrie, Queensland. The information you need to know can be seen below:
- Closing Date of Old Branch: 27th May 2016
- Opening Date of New Branch: 1 st June 2016
- Service Work Will Not Be Accepted Over These Dates: 18th May to 1st June
- Completed Service Work To Be Picked Up By: 18th May
- Old Address: 126 Robinson Rd, Geebung, Queensland 4034
- New Address: 30 Palmer Place, Murarrie, Queensland 4172
- Phone Number: (07) 3390 5555 or 1300 537 742 (1300 KERRICK)
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the move, get in touch with the team and they’ll be happy to walk you through any changes that may affect you.