ULTRA HIGH PRESSURE & PROCESS PUMPING SOLUTIONS BUILT JUST FOR YOU
Kerrick are the sole agents for Hughes Pumps in Australia and New Zealand. Hughes Pumps offers a wide range of specialised equipment for the Petro-Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Mining and Contracting industries, whilst Kerrick offer local engineering knowledge and design build capabilities. Manufactured by Kerrick this unit is a diesel engine driven, skid mounted, High Pressure water jetting unit, fitted with a specialist Hughes HPS1000 pump.
Suitable for the most demanding applications, simple to operate and maintain, this is probably the most user friendly HP unit on the market.
Suitable for single or twin gun / footvalve operation. Applications include surface cleaning / de-scaling, coatings removal, concrete preparation, heat exchanger / pipe cleaning, vessel cleaning, sub-sea cleaning and floor, road & runway cleaning.
- Heat exchanger tube cleaning
- Water & abrasive blasting
- Surface preparation (coatings & corrosion removal)
- Pipe cleaning & descaling
- Tank & vessel cleaning
- Sub-sea cleaning & cutting
- Pressure testing
- Cold cutting
- Floor, road & runway cleaning
- Road re-texturing & white line removal
- 2.0m long x 1.6m wide x 1.6m high (79” long x 63” wide x 63” high)
- Weight : 1,450kg (3,190lb)
- 34 lpm at 1000 bar (7.5 igpm / 9.1 usgpm at 14,500 psi)
For more information on Hughes Pumps and other ultra high pressure pumping systems call Kerrick on 1300 537742 or contact us via the website.